Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Random sights in Shibuya & Harajuku

I went to Shibuya to run into the Disney Store to look for some goodies for Diana. The Disney Store opened at 10:00, so I was able to go there before taking the train back to Shinjuku before Kiddy Land opened.

here are some photos I took while out and about in those two neighborhoods.


Microsoft Surface add at the corner in Shibuya. I was actually just taking a photo of the intersection, and didn't notice the ad until I looked at my photos later.


shopping area in Harajuku


There's a Garretts Popcorn store in Tokyo? (Garretts is famous in Chicago for their caramel popcorn.) Who knew? I noticed in Disneyland that there were always long lines at the popcorn kiosks, so it seems that popcorn is very popular here.


...and here's the line for Garretts!

No comments: