Monday, March 04, 2013

First sites within Tokyo Disneyland

When you first walk into Tokyo Disneyland, you see "World Bazaar" where Main Street USA usually is at the other Disneyland parks. It;s mostly the same, but covered, and shaped like a "T" instead of just one straight street.

I walked directly to Space Mountain to try to get a Fast Pass (to get a specified entry time to that ride later in the day, and skip the normal ride). It's a good thing I did! The park seemed pretty busy today. I was at the Fast Pass line by 9:40 (park opened at 9:00am) and waited about 10 minutes. My Fast Pass was good for between 1:20 and 2:20 in the afternoon. Otherwise, the wait for the regular line was 90 minutes!


entrance to the World Bazaar


front of Cinderella's Castle - looks like the façade was being renovated


Space Mountain


the long Fast Pass Line for Space Mountain


My Disneyland ticket (which I bought at the Disney Store in Shibuya yesterday). Next to it is my Fast Pass for The Buzz Lightyear ride, which I didn' end up using because I left the park before my Fast Pass time.



No comments: