Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oil Painting Class: Session 3


Today was my third session of oil painting lessons. My little Volland Raggedy Ann painting is coming along! Today, I focused on her dress, apron, legs and feet. I've got a few more spots to work on, as well as her face. I think she'll be finished after the next session. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo with the painting and my doll before I packed her away. She hasn't changed much since last week, so if you look at this photo she pretty much looks the same. :)

My instructor will be away for the next couple of weeks on vacation, so I'll have to put this on hold until he returns. I'll try to work on a project or two at home while he is away.

2 comments:

chuck b. said...

I love it.

Trina said...

thank you, Lee! It's almost done. :)