Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Heartfelt Thanks to all of my Sponsors!!!


My Sponsor Thank You t-shirt

Well, tomorrow is the big day! Tomorrow I'll be joining hundreds of other women and men as we walk 60-miles together over the next 3 days!

With the help of all of my sponsors, we have raised $6,240.00!!!

This is an astronomical amount of money. I am so grateful to all of you who contributed and who have helped me reach this astounding amount, as well as all of you who have supported me with your words of encouragement over the past few months.

I had planned all along to make a t-shirt with the names of everyone who has donated to my walk. I had the shirt made last week, and it turned out great! I designed it on customink.com, an online site that I have used before, and I'm very happy with the final product.

I plan to wear the t-shirt at camp at the end of each day, and possibly during the walk as well - depending on the weather. (I've been training wearing water-wicking shirts, which this is not, which is why I will most likely wear it at camp.)

I want to thank you all again for making the fund-raising part of this experience such a pleasure. With each donation that came in, I felt more and more motivated to train each weekend. You all have carried me along on this amazing journey, right up to this weekend's event!

I will carry each of you with me as I walk the 60-miles over the next 3 days. You will be with me in spirit, helping me along the way.

I promise to do my very best to complete this 3-day journey, and I hope to make you proud!

Thank you again for all of your support and encouragement!

No comments: