Wednesday, June 05, 2013

The Hangover/Bridesmaids: Hawaii

Tonight, I witnessed one of the most hilarious spontaneous moments of fun that I've ever seen.

After dinner, as we were walking along the beach back to the condo in the pitch dark, 6 (out of 8) of my friends spontaneously decided to strip down, and run into the ocean naked! Oh, my!

I swear, this trip is turning into "The Hangover: Hawaii".

Seriously, it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. They all had a GREAT time, skinny dipping in the ocean.
Afterwards, they jumped into the pool of the condo (mostly) in their clothes.

Obviously, the photos on my blog will remain G rated, so here are the only photos I'll share on the internet. ;)

Yep, it's been quite a day. :)
My friends are really, really funny.

PS: the three of us who didn't partake were myself, Tina and Catriona. We decided that it's something in the name. :)



the evidence, left behind...


those who did not skinny dip in the ocean: Trina, Catriona, and Tina - it's something in the name!


Swimming in their clothes in the pool


well, most of the clothes....


back home in the condo in the pool towels

No comments: