Friday, June 07, 2013

The best sight to come home to

I am home!! The flight went well and was uneventful (in a good way).

So, in a weird series of coincidence, Dick's flight from Vegas arrived minutes before mine did, and he met me at my gate!! What a wonderful sight to walk out to after a long flight!!

In another stroke of good luck and timing, I received an email from Uber (online car service) while I was in Hawaii offering $40 off our next ride within the next week. It was great timing, since we both needed a ride back from the airport. The $40 was automatically credited to our account, and we had a very nice and inexpensive ride home together.

And, the other best part about coming home from vacation: happy kitty waiting for us. Dock hadn't been away as long as I had? So Noe came running up to me when we came through the front door. She was a purring and knitting machine. :) (I know she doesn't look so happy in this picture, but she really was!)

We both had really great, fun, adventurous vacations, but it's always nice to come home. :)

No comments: