Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today is my Bloggiversary!

Hey! How about that? Three years of blogging.
Who would've thought I'd have so much to say, without ever really saying anything.

It all started here: my first post

It's quite obvious that I really enjoy blogging. I love having a record of my day-to-day events. Things that I would have completely forgotten about, if I hadn't written about them. (although, I suppose, some things are probably best left forgotten.) I also love having a way to keep up with my friends and family (and who knows who else), just as I keep up with those who also blog. I enjoy it because it occasionally provides an outlet of therapy for me. Sometimes, you just gotta get it out there for the universe to see! And finally, I've discovered that through the wonders of the internet, people will find my blog and will share amazing stories with me that I wouldn't have otherwise known!

In honor of this occasion, I thought I'd share my Top 5 Favorite Blog Posts. You know, the ones that I look back on, that always make me smile. :)

Trina's Top 5 Blog Posts

5. The Wonders of the Internet (this still amazes me)

4. Gay Boyfriend (Because I still think we can sell this concept)

3. The Proposal Story (because if I hadn't written about it here, I would have forgotten about all of the little details)

2. The Hooker Story (the story of when I was mistaken as a hooker in China)

and my number 1 favorite blog from the past 3 years...

1. Tales of the Cartoon Squash Baby! (Part 1 and Part 2) (Because this story is still so frickin' funny!)

No comments: