Sunday, August 27, 2006

Paranomia

Every once in a while, I go through a period when I wake up in the middle of the night, and can't go back to sleep.

This happened to me last night. I was awake from about 2:00-5:30.

I hate it when that happens. It generally wrecks me for the rest of the day.

It always reminds me of the song Paranomia by Max Headroom & The Art of Noise.

Ah yes... when's the last time you thought of that song?

It really doesn't help to have that song floating around in my head when I can't sleep.

Not very relaxing.

"How am I going to get to sleep?"



What ever happened to Max Headroom?
Where is he now?
Remember The "Max Headroom" TV series?

Bonus:
Color Guard Trivia!
Calling all guard geeks!
Yes, Philip, or Sis. This means you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max is now on the TV show Eureka on the scifi channel. Or at least the actor who played him is.

Clamidia Staines said...

Hi,
I'm trying to find a contact email addy for Steve Roberts, the writer of Max Headroom. Steve was a tutor of mine at college in 1985 (!) and we got on very well. He gave me a stunning reference which didn't get me work but gave me the confidence to carry on. 20 years later and I've got my first book deal for my kids adventure Kamakan The VAmpire Slug, and I'd like to contact Steve if he's still about and say thanks. I came across the reference as I was rummaging thorough boxes at home last night! I found your blog in a web search. If yo ucan help or have any contacts then it'd be very much appreciated.
My email is: huwrob@hotmail.com and my blog is www.spaces.msn.com/huwzone

Thanks and have a great day wherever you are!
Huw Roberts

Anonymous said...

P.S. its Huw again,
Oops I logged on as my alter ego agony aunt by mistake sorry. She's very rude so don't visit her site if you are easily offended!!

Huw x