Thursday, August 17, 2006

"One Grumpy Trina"

...not really. I'm actually fine, thank you. I had a nice day.

I'm actually referring to Dick's new title of his blog. I think it has a nice ring to it. Don't you?

And while we're talking about Windows Live Spaces (we were, weren't we?) I just had the worst experience trying to leave a comment on Dick's blog.

I mean, really: I had to sign in using my Windows Live Passport. It took me forever to figure out how to do it, and frankly, it didn't help that the last screen that it gave me said that Windows Live was supported by my browser. (I run Safari on my Mac as my default browser) I should also mention that his blog doesn't even render correctly on my Mac. So then, I had to log onto my PC, just to leave a flippin comment!

Dick tells me that one of the reasons why he doesn't update his blog is because the Windows Live Spaces app is so painful to use. I have to agree, and that's only from my experience of trying to leave a comment.

...oh, and it doesn't read HTML.

So, what I was trying to leave as a comment on his post is:

I my Dick!

I even have the shirt to prove it!

"Say it Loud, and Say it Proud!"

Maybe I'll put it on, and run around the house in it.
That should cheer him up! :)

No comments: