Friday, July 26, 2013

Purchase my paintings on Greeting Cards at zazzle.com!

Many friends have expressed interest in ordering greeting cards of my paintings (what a nice compliment!). I've just set up a zazzle.com store with several of my paintings and the opportunity to buy 5 x 7" greeting cards and 4 x 5.6" note cards.

The BEST news? This is a fundraiser!!
30% of the sales of each card will be donated to The Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk!

MORE great news: zazzle has extended their summer sale through the rest of today: 65% off all cards!! Enter code JULYHOLIDAYS at checkout. It's a really great deal! I placed a huge order yesterday, and am looking forward to see how they turn out.

Here's the link to my zazzle store: http://www.zazzle.com/trinachow*

Thank you for all of your support!


screenshot of my zazzle store

No comments: