Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fundraising Milestone


screenshot from my fundraising page

Exciting news! I just received a donation this morning which brings my 2013 Immediate Impact Walk fundraising to $2,539.44! We are over a quarter of the way towards my fundraising goal of $10,000!

It is also far above the minimum fundraising requirement of $2,000 to participate in the full 3 days of the Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk.

This is a major milestone for me. $2,539 is a lot of money. I am so grateful to my friends and family who have so generously donated and helped me reach this first goal within a month!

I continue to be amazed and humbled by the support and generosity of my friends and family.

My most sincere thanks and gratitude for all of the donations that you've made. I clearly could not do this without you.

The walk that I am participating in is not until October 18th-20th. That gives me plenty of time to continue to fund-raise. I hope to meet my goal of $10,000 by then.

If you'd like to help support me in the 2012 Immediate Impact Walk, please donate here:
http://www.immediateimpactwalk.org/impact/participantpage.asp?fundid=1776&uid=3132&fkroledescid=5

Thank you!

No comments: