Thursday, July 11, 2013

Free Slurpee and Beautiful flowers

Today is July 11th, which is 7-11, which means it's Free Slurpee Day! Yay!!

I walked down to my neighborhood 7-11, stood in line with all the cool kids from the local high school, and got my free Coke Slurpee. I think they are larger than they were last year - it was a regular small size cup, versus 7.11 ounces.


Free Slurpee!

I stopped by the grocery store, then at the dog park for a visit with Barry and Laurie.

On my way home, I walked up our old block and saw that my neighbor's little girl was selling these beautiful flower bouquets from her front porch! So pretty! She was only charging $1 for this "medium size" bouquet, so I bought one, and gave her a big tip.

It looks so pretty in my glassybaby! I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if she sells more again soon!


Pretty flowers!

No comments: