Monday, April 01, 2013

A new blog record!

Since today is April first, I can now say that my blog had a record amount of posts in the month of March.

62 Posts!

Good Grief!

Who knew I had so much to say?

To be fair, 42 of those posts were from our trip to Japan last month, and I posted multiple times per day while we were there. (lots of great photos that I wanted to share!) I never posted these on Facebook. If you're interested, you can go to "Blog Archives" on the right side of this page, click on the little arrow to the left of "March (62)" and you'll see the long list of posts from the month of March.

But even without that, I still posted another 20 posts in the remainder of the month. Which almost averages out to one per day.

In the 9-1/2 years that I've had this blog, it looks like the most posts per month that I had before was 42. (that was in March of 2008, in case you were curious.)

I know I'm the only one who cares about this at all, but just thought I would share. :)

No comments: