Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More glassybaby love....

Well, this was a nice surprise!

I received an email this morning from glassybaby asking if they could have permission to post a photo of my glassybaby painting. They said that they wanted to use it on a blog post promoting our glassybaby fundraiser for the Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk this weekend.

I had forgotten that they had asked me a couple of weeks ago about how it was that I was first introduced to glassybaby. I told them that my friend, Paula, had moved up to Seattle a few years ago, and brought me back my first glassybaby and introduced me to the company. I also told them that the next time I went up to Seattle to visit Paula, she brought me to their Madrona store, where we were able to watch the glassybaby artists create the glassybaby in their hot shop.

Anyhow, imagine my surprise when my contact at glassybaby sent me a link this afternoon to their latest blog post. It actually features my painting, tells my story about how I first came to know glassybaby, and also about the Immediate Breast Cancer Walk and our fundraising event this Sunday. How wonderful!!

Here's the link to glassybaby's blog.

Thank you, glassybaby, for sharing the light and love!! xo

No comments: