Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fundraising Milestone: $7,500


Screenshot from my fundraising page

Yesterday afternoon, with the support of all of my generous sponsors, we surpassed a major milestone in my fundraising for the Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk - we have raised more than $7,500!! We are more than 75% of the way towards my $10,0000 goal!

Another milestone was reached this morning. We have just surpassed the amount of money that I have raised in every other year that I have walked and fundraised. Last year, we raised $7,605, and in 2010, we raised $6,240. Each year, I'm amazed at the amount of money that my generous and supportive friends have donated.

So far, I have logged in over 270 training miles with my team, the Warming Hut Hotties in the months of June, July and August, which does not include the workouts and more moderate training that I do on my own.

I still have 4 more weeks before the big event to continue my training and my fund-raising. There is no limit to the amount of money that we can raise to help in the fight against breast cancer.

Thank you all again for your incredible support and generosity.

You've filled my heart and you've inspired me.

I am honored to be representing all of you when I walk at the end of September.

If you'd like to help support me in the 2012 Immediate Impact Walk, please donate here.

Thank you!!!

No comments: