Saturday, August 04, 2012

Saturday's 1/2 walk with special guest, Paula!


Today's Route

Paula and Reeves are in town this weekend, visiting from Seattle! They have been such wonderful supporters of my walks over the past two years, and Paula had asked if she could join me for part of a training walk while they were here.

The Hotties had two 12-mile walks planned for Saturday and Sunday. They both start at 7:00am. I figured Paula and I could walk 3 miles with the team, backtrack the way we cam, get in 6 miles each day in total, and still make it home in time for breakfast with the boys by 10:00.

It worked out great! We walked mostly in the Presidio, which Paula hadn't had much of an opportunity to see before. She had a great time meeting other teammates, and did GREAT on the walk!

I didn't take many photos today, but I did take a couple of our special guest star of the day! :)

Paula, in front of the Warming Hut, and the Golden Gate Bridge - ready for her first training walk with the Warming Hut Hotties!


Paula, posting a photo from her phone, in front of Alcatraz

No comments: