Saturday, September 08, 2012

Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man...



Tonight is our last night in NYC, and we went to a Gay Piano Bar for our last hurrah. And yes, he sang! As he said, "We're in New York! You have to sing show tunes at the gay Piano Bar!" And he was great.

All the gay men applauded him - it was a full house! The pianist (who was fantastic) introduced him as "The Hetero Dick from San Francisco" :)

For the record, he sang "After you've gone" from "All that Jazz". (An old Judy Garland tune)

Seriously, I love my husband.

1 comment:

kimi said...

How fun! And I love how his stage name is just full of contradictions. Your hubby is so talented. :)

(I'm perusing your blog for the link to raffle-ticket-purchases... so sorry I'm not at your event right now. I'm very disappointed with myself.)

love you xo