Monday, December 02, 2013

We're Moving!


Totoro and Cat Bus are ready and excited for their new Northwest Adventures! Noe isn't quite sure what's going on yet...

Yep, we are on the move again!

It's been a whirlwind of a last 6 weeks or so. Dick was offered (and accepted) a wonderful work opportunity which is bringing us up to the Seattle area! He's already started the new job, and has been commuting up and back each week.

We've found an apartment in Downtown Bellevue, and are exited for our new adventures.

We spent the last 3 days sorting through our stuff and deciding what was coming with us. The movers come today to pack our things. Tomorrow, everything will be loaded on to the truck, and our stuff will be Seattle-bound! Our car will also be moved up tomorrow. If all goes as planned, we'll be meeting our stuff in Bellevue sometime in the middle of next week.

I plan to take advantage of the relatively close proximity and low airfares, and will try to return to SF and the Bay Area often to visit my family and friends. I also intend to keep my painting lessons down here when I can. While I'm up in Bellevue, my instructor and I will attempt to do our lessons via Skype.

Here's to the new move and to new adventures!!

No comments: