Sunday, December 22, 2013

Early Christmas at the Chow House

Dick and I are heading back to North Carolina tomorrow to spend the Holidays with his family this week. Since we'll be missing Christmas here, I went to Milpitas today for an early Christmas with my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, and my Grandma. Unfortunately, Dick has been fighting a cold all week, so couldn't join us.

I love my parents house during the holidays. Well, I love it all the time, but it's even extra special during the holidays. They spend many days putting up the tree, lights, ornaments, and decorations, both inside and outside the house. It's just beautiful, and so festive.

One of my favorite decorations that my Mom does every year is the Opus Santa in his sled, with the Opus reindeer. They are displayed by the front entrance every year, and are so cute.


Opus Santa, with her Opus Reindeer


The pretty tree


Front of the house


Mom, posing with a few of her penguin pals


Mom, Graham and Sis! (sorry - no good photos with Dad or Grandma

Merry Christmas! Thanks, Mom, Dad, Sis, Graham and Grandma for celebrating early!!! xo

No comments: