Friday, September 13, 2013

Fundraising Milestone: Over $7,500!!



Wonderful news – earlier this week, we surpassed yet another fundraising milestone for the 2013 Immediate Impact Walk!

Together, we have raised $7,886.14 so far towards my $10,000 goal! We're still five weeks away from the big event, and I am thrilled that we are more than 3/4 of the way towards our fundraising goal!

I have trained more than 200 miles so far with my team since June, including the 26-miles that we trained during last weekend's San Francisco Indian Summer heat wave. Even after all of those miles, I am energized, inspired and uplifted by the community of people with which I am privileged to share the road. One of my teammates, Peggy, said it best: We are tough, loving women ready to change the lives of anyone we can. Thanks for making the journey the reward.

My most sincere thanks and gratitude for all of the donations that you've made. I clearly could not do this without you.

With Love and Gratitude,
-Trina

No comments: