Friday, May 24, 2013

Trina Chow Design Announcement

Well, wow. I just sent "the" email to my clients. After 16 years of working in web design, I have decided to close my business at the end of June. I've been thinking long and hard about this for the last year, and have decided that it's time. It's been a great, long journey, and I'm so proud of the work that I have done, and grateful for the relationships that I have built with clients over the years. It's time to close one chapter, and open another. (and yes, that new chapter will involve more painting.) I've realized over the last year how much painting fills my soul, and makes me happy. I'm so grateful to my husband for being so supportive through all of this. Exciting times!

-----

Dear clients of Trina Chow Design,

After much thought and consideration, I have made the difficult decision to bring my web design business to a close. It's been a wonderful sixteen year journey, but I have decided that it's time to focus my time on other interests. I have always appreciated the great clients I have had over the years, and the business relationships that we have built. I thank you all for using my services throughout the years, and for putting your trust in me. It has been my great pleasure to work with you.

I plan to officially end my business at the end of June. Please let me know if you have any other minor updates to your site that you will need to have made before I leave.

Thank you all again for your business over the years. I have a great deal of pride for all of the work I've done with all of you over the last sixteen years, and wish you and your businesses all the best.

With gratitude,
-Trina

No comments: