Monday, May 13, 2013

"T @ MOMA"

Dick and I went to the SF MOMA Saturday morning for a couple of hours. We haven't been in at least a couple of years, and we wanted to see it again before it closes in a couple of weeks for expansion. It's not scheduled to reopen again until 2016.

While we were there, I was pursuing through some part of the permanent exhibit, and Dick was waiting for me at the end. There was a little counter/desk set up there where guests could draw, having been inspired by what they had just seen.

I came out to find Dick with pencil and paper in hand ready to sketch.

This was his sketch:


Richard Craddock, Jr.
"T @ MOMA"
2013
pencil on paper
7" x 5"

I know it's just a quickie sketch, that he did just for fun, but it makes me happy. :)
Of course, I made him sign and date it, too.

No comments: