Monday, July 02, 2012

Fundraising Milestone!


Screen Shot from my fundraising page

Wow - today is a big day for my 2012 Immediate Impact Fundraising. I sent out a follow-up email to potential donors this afternoon, and within 10 minutes, had received multiple donations totaling more than $1,000. More donations have come in since then, bringing my current total to: $2,884!

This is more than a quarter of the way to my goal of $10,000.

It is also far above the minimum fundraising requirement of $2,000 to participate in the full 3 days of the Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk.

This is a major milestone for me. $2,884 is a lot of money. I am so grateful to my friends and family who have so generously donated and helped me reach this first goal within a month!

I continue to be amazed and humbled by the support and generosity of my friends and family.

My most sincere thanks and gratitude for all of the donations that you've made. I clearly could not do this without you.

The walk that I am participating in is not until September 28th-30th. That gives me plenty of time to continue to fund-raise. I hope to meet my goal of $10,000 by then.

If you'd like to help support me in the 2012 Immediate Impact Walk, please donate here:
http://www.immediateimpactwalk.org/impact/participantpage.asp?fundid=1724&uid=3080&fkroledescid=5

Thank you!

No comments: