Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Awesome as F*ck"

I just got my free t-shirt in the mail for my renewal of my membership to the Green Day Idiot Club (fan club). Seriously, it's the best $20/year I've spent over the past 2 years.

"Awesome as F*ck" is the name of the new LIVE concert CD/DVD that's coming out next month. (Very exciting, by the way!)

When Dick saw the t-shirt he asked if I planned to wear it in public or not.

"Uh, sure"

I figure that if we can have naked men walk around in the Castro, then I will feel just fine walking around in this t-shirt.

I did have to assure him that I wouldn't wear it around our nieces. ;)

Come to think of it, I probably shouldn't wear it in front of my Dad, either. (Sorry, Dad, but at least I never tried to wear anything like this in high school!)

**This blog post us rated PG-13

No comments: