Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Love"



I got a lovely surprise in the mail today! Paula and Reeves sent us a House Warming gift from Seattle. :)

Paula got me addicted to Glassybaby - beautiful glass candle vessels handmade in the Seattle area. She brought one for me when she came to visit us a couple of years ago, and I've been hooked ever since.

I went up to Seattle last August, and Paula brought me to the Glassybaby store in Madrona where we were able to watch the glassblowers make the Glassybabies.

The name of the particular Glassybaby that Paula and Reeves selected as our housewarming gift is called "Love". Seems perfectly appropriate, doesn't it?

It's a gorgeous Red, with hints of orange and yellow when lit.

Thank you, Paula and Reeves! I love our new Glassybaby! :)


Wooden Trina "Loves" the new Glassybaby!

No comments: