Sunday, January 02, 2011

My 2010 according to my FB Status



I don't use many apps on Facebook, but I used this one last year, and liked it. It's kind of fun to see a few of the status updates that I posted on Facebook throughout the year.

One of my favorite things about having kept a blog for the past 7 years(!) is that it's a nice record of day-to-day activities - some interesting, some not, some funny, and many things that may have been forgotten otherwise. :)

I probably post at least one status update on Facebook each day, but after they drop from my wall, they are forgotten - never to be seen again... until this handy little synopsis. :) Plus, my parents (who aren't on Facebook) might enjoy seeing a few of the things that I've posted on my wall over the last year. ("Hi, Mom and Dad!")

Last year, I edited some of the status updates that the app chose (I think they put them in chronological order last year, so it wasn't so random, and not as interesting). This year, the first pass brought up some fun tidbits from throughout the year, so I decided not to alter it at all.

No comments: