Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trina/Tuna

My parents and I had dinner tonight at Firefly.

I ordered the Tuna entree, and ate about half. I asked to have the leftovers wrapped so I could bring them home with me.



This is the container that was brought to me with my leftovers.

I stared at it for a few seconds before asking, "How did you know that my name is 'Trina'?"

(the reservation was made via Open Table, and that account is under Dick's name.)

The waitress replied, "Oh, I can see how it looks like "Trina", but it actually says "Tuna".

LOL!

That alone was worth ordering the tuna!

As a funny side note, my friend, Sheri, has called me "Tunie" since Junior High School. Back in the day, I had a sweatshirt with my name in iron-on letters across the front. When she first saw it at a distance, she thought it said, "Tuna".

1 comment:

mdtimbang said...

hahaha...it looks like "Trina" to me too!