Saturday, January 29, 2011

End of an Era


"His" and "Hers" plaques that we had on the front doors of "His 'n Hers Condos". My parents and sister gave them to us as our house-warming gifts 7 years ago.

As much as I LOVE our new home (and believe me, I do!), it's a little bittersweet for me to announce that our beloved condos are now on the market, and will be having their first open house tomorrow (Sunday, 1/30 from 1-4pm). We've had a LOT of great times and wonderful memories there over the last 12 years, and now the Condos are both available to host years of wonderful new memories for new owners.

We've had a LOT of work done on both condos, both inside and out, within the last two weeks, and I think they look GREAT!

Here's the website with all of the info:

http://www.2condosoneureka.com

If you, or anyone you know if interested in buying a fantastic condo (or two!) in San Francisco's fabulous Castro neighborhood, please check it out!


Trina and Dick in front of "His 'n Her's Condos, May 2004

No comments: