Sunday, January 30, 2011

A surprise visit!


Kimi and Manuel!

This afternoon, Dick and I were taking a walk around the neighborhood, when we had a most pleasant surprise.

As we were talking with my friend, Greg (who had just come from seeing our Open House at the Condos) on the corner of 19th and Castro (which was also a pleasant surprise), I heard someone calling out my name.

I looked up, and there's Kimi and her husband, Manuel, in their car at the Stop sign!

What a surprise!

Kimi and I have been long overdue for a visit. I don't think we've seen each other since the summer.

They were in town today having lunch with a friend, then came by to do some shopping in the Castro. They were just getting ready to leave and go home when Manuel happened to spot Dick and I walking down the street! Nice timing!

They hadn't been to our new home yet, so we invited them over for a quick visit and some tea.

We had the best time! It was so nice to share our new home with them, and also to sit down and catch up a bit.

Thank you, Kimi and Manuel for coming over today. I loved seeing you both!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

That was the happiest coincidence! I loved catching up with you and loved our "private tour"! Your new home is so beautiful. I expect I'll see it in some magazines, soon. :) Congratulations again to you and Dick! xoxo