Friday, September 21, 2007

Video Test Post 2 - Wrestling Kitties

Okay, I just figured out how to edit and compress my videos in iMovie. (I heart my Mac!) It's down to a mere 1.2 MB now. Go figure. If only I'd tried that first.

Here we go: Wrestling Kitties, Take 2!

This one is particularly hysterical: Marcel wrestling with Noe.

Every once in a while, the big cat feels the need to prove that he's the Alpha Male Cat in the house.

Poor little Noe. She doesn't stand a chance. He just plops right down on top of her, and weighs her down with his enormous girth.

Here's the thing: Noe has claws. She doesn't know that she can use them.
Marcel doesn't have claws. He's the only cat she's ever known, so she doesn't know she's supposed to use them.

If only she'd figure this out. Everything would change.

No comments: