Saturday, September 01, 2007

The one where Trina has her appendix removed....

greetings from The California Pacific Medical Center!

Thanks to my handy dandy iPhone,I'm writing this post from my lovely hospital room.

I was admitted last night at about 10:30 with severe abdominal Pains. After a series of blood tests and a CAT scan, the doctors dertermined that I had appendicitis.

I went in at 10:30 this morning for a appendectomy. After getting past my anethesia-induced state, I'm recovering well, and should be able to go home late tomorrow morning.

Dick has been amazing throughout this whole process. He's a superstar! He stayed up almost all night and all day to stay with me. He also made phone call, sent emails, and went home to bring me some of my things. He's become "WebDick"! I love my hubby!

My parents and my sister came this morning as I was in surgery.
I love my family.

Many thanks to all of you who sent well-wishes already. news travels fast!

More later (and yes, photos, too!)

No comments: