Monday, September 24, 2007

Halo 3!

Halo there, Master Chief!


Halo 3 is being released tonight at Midnight.
I've known of its release date for a while, but it still kind of crept up on me.

Pretty exciting stuff! The reviews are all pretty huge. Dick is staying for some sort of launch party tonight after work, and he's pre-ordered copies for us already. We'll probably be playing tomorrow night. :)

Admittedly, I didn't get into Halo 2 as much as I did the original. It was no fault of the game of course. It's spectacular. I really like to play it, but I sometimes suffer from motion sickness when I play. (not all the time, but usually in the indoor worlds.) I've bought those little motion-sickness preventing wrist bands, which seem to help.

I read a review this morning that mentioned that one of the new features is that you can play up to four player co-op in Campaign mode on Xbox Live or System Link! That's great news for me! On the other two versions, Dick and Pete played the co-op game together, and I just joined in for the multiplayer games later. This time, I can play with Dick and Pete and go through the whole storyline together with them!

Should be a ton of fun!
See you all online!
(I'll be the one with the shotgun.)

No comments: