Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Fifteen Minutes Continue...

I just got word that a magazine article about Raggedy Ann & Raggedy Andy, for which I was interviewed a couple of months ago, is now online. The hard copy should be in stores soon. (Antique Trader Magazine)

Candy Hearts: Raggedy Ann and Andy, still popular after a century

Not a bad article, although some of the "facts and figures" are questionable. :)
It's just nice to know that good 'ol Raggedy Ann is still getting some press, and it's always fun for me to be a part of it.

This is the third magazine article I've been featured in over the years (for my Raggedy Ann collection). The first was for The Target the Family Magazine" way back in 1998. The second was for the Japanese Raggedy Ann and Andy Fan Magazine. That one was particularly cool. I keep meaning to scan in those pages and put them up on my Raggedy web page.

My friend, Andrew, is also featured in the article. He really is one of the foremost collectors and historians on the dolls. He also happens to be a very close friend of mine. He is also the previous owner of my upstairs condo at "His 'n Her Condos"! It's a small, and funny world we live in.

No comments: