Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Slowing Down...

I think I either overextended myself over the past couple of days, or this whole surgery business is finally catching up with me.

I have a hunch that it's a little bit of both.

Yesterday went quite well. I was able to get around a bit, and Dick and I took a short and careful walk around the neighborhood in the afternoon. (we had done the same on Monday.)

Sometime after dinner, it hit me: I was really tired.

I went to bed at 9:00, asleep by 9:30, and slept 'til 7:30 this morning.
Felt better this morning, but after breakfast, could tell that my body was getting tired again.

I have a follow up appointment with my surgeon this afternoon. Other than that, I pledge to take it slower today, and perhaps squeeze in a nap or two.

I'm really glad that Dick is working from home again today.

No comments: