Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey! I know that pretty pink butterfly!


Hey, that's Monica!

I checked my mail today, and found a lovely surprise! My friend, Monica, is featured in a beautiful photo on the cover of the brochure for the 2012 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer!

Monica is a fellow Warming Hut Hotties teammate, and has participated in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure walk for the last couple of years. She has become a dear friend who I have had the privilege to walk and train with.

This photo was taken during the Avon Walk in San Francisco last July when a bunch of Warming Hut Hotties went to cheer on the walkers (Walker Stalking). We all wore out deeleeboppers and butterfly wings. :)

I really love this picture of Monica (and our teammates in the background). She looks so beautiful, and it really shows the spirit of the event.

No comments: