Saturday, October 09, 2010

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary



Today, Dick and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been five years already. My, how time flies!

We had dinner tonight at Woodward's Garden, a place that has special meaning to us.

This was only our third time dining there.

There first time was on our first date, nearly twelve years ago (December 4, 1998 to be exact).

The second was during our Honeymoon, 5 years ago.

It was a really lovely evening, and the food was amazing.

We won't be waiting another 5 years to return!

Happy Anniversary to my husband, Dick - the wonderful man who puts a smile on my face every day that we're together.

Also, Happy Anniversary to my parents, who are celebrating 43 years of marriage today!

October 9th is a very special day, indeed!

No comments: