Friday, October 29, 2010

Dick's Halloween Day at work

It's that time of the year again!

Halloween is Dick's favorite Holiday. The company where Dick works throws a big family Halloween party each year, and as in years past, Dick was asked to emcee the event. Basically, he welcomes people, tells them the schedule of events, but most importantly - he gets to Emcee the kid's Halloween Parade!

I've been going to the party for the last few years because the little kids dressed in costume are so cute! We don't get any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood, so this is my one chance a year to see the cute kids in costume!

I'm always impressed with how many childrens characters Dick knows during the parade. I gave him a briefing on which Disney Princess is which, (he did a great job figuring them out!) and he did a wonderful job identifying each costume that the kids wore.

Dick wore a scary mask and a long, dark hooded cape as his costume. I told him he had to take his mask off before the parade, because I was afraid he'd scare too many of the little kids! :)







No comments: