Saturday, September 23, 2006

One for my sister

My sister, Tiffini, doesn't blog, but she told me a story today that was so blog-worthy that I felt the need to publish it on my own blog to share with the world....

My family had a BBQ today at my parent's house. My sister went to Oakland Chinatown this morning to pick up some baked goods - Dan Tot (egg custard tarts) and Pineapple Bread (not actually bread, and no actual pineapple, but a really tasty pastry). They were still warm when she got home so she decided to eat one, and also offered one to her boyfriend, Graham.

Graham had never had pineapple bread before, so he asked what it tasted like. He wondered whether or not it was too sweet to eat for breakfast.

My sister's explanation:

"You know....it's Chinese. It's sweet, but not too sweet..... like me!"

lol.

My sister shared this very witty story with my parents and me this afternoon, and the four of us couldn't stop laughing.


Tiffini and Graham
Sweet, but not too sweet.

No comments: