Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm a Loser, Baby....

Oy. I hate it when I do things like this. You know... the things that you forget to do, and you find out too late. And you have no one to blame but yourself...

I'm so lame.

Several months ago (probably 6 months or more) we received a Macy's Registry gift card in the mail. As part of the Macy's Wedding Gift Registry, they send you a gift card after your event with a credit amount equal to 10% of all of the merchandise that was bought off your registry. It was worth a reasonable amount.

It has an expiration date.

I had completely forgotten about the card until today. For the first time in many, many months, Dick and I were thinking about going shopping in Union Square. I found my little envelope that i keep all of our gift cards in, and went through it. That's when I found the registry gift card.

"Hmmm... what is this?"

Then I found the letter that went with it, reminding me how much credit we had on the card.

Then I noticed the expiration date:

8/31/06.

Fricking frackin fricking FRACK!

I'm such a loser.

I'm going to walk around all day with a big "L" pasted on my forehead.

I hate it when I'm stupid.

No comments: