Friday, September 29, 2006

Adios!

We're taking off for Spain in about an hour! We're all packed and ready to go!

This should be a really great trip - we'll be traveling (for part of the time) with my parents, as well as Dick's father, older sister, and niece. We'll all be going to Seville together (flying into Madrid, then taking the train down to Seville), then going our separate ways after that. My parents, Dick's sister and niece will be going to Granada, where Adrianne (Dick's niece) had studied abroad for a couple of years. Dick, his Dad and I will be going back up to Madrid. Once the rest of the crew is done in Granada, they'll be heading back to Spain where the Craddock Clan will be flying back home, my Mom and Dad will spend some time in Madrid, and Dick and I will head out to London for a couple of days.

*whew*

I've already had a few people ask whether or not I'll be posting photos during the trip. That was such a great experience when I was able to do that from Shanghai and Tokyo earlier this year. Alas, we have decided to travel sans computers on this vacation. It's simply too much stuff to cart around, since we're going to so many cities (and trains, planes, and subways). I'm sure I'll check in from some internet cafes along the way.

Our thanks, as always, to Uncle Christopher for taking care of our home and kitties while we're away.

I'll check in again once we're on the other side of the pond!

No comments: