Thursday, June 02, 2016

Wallace's Surprise Package from the Littles

Wallace received a package in the mail today! It was a surprise from Paula and Reeves, our good friends up in Bellevue.

They sent him a package of stuffed toys, along with a note. The note was from Finney, their sweet, sweet greyhound who sadly passed away almost two years ago.

The note made me a little teary to read, it was so sweet:

Dear Wallace,
I wanted to wish you a very happy new home! I know you were waiting for just the right two-legged family to love you and make you part of their pack. I see you found very special ones. I also wanted to share some of my very most favorite toys - they need someone new to love them. I know you will enjoy them lil they start losing their innards and then they strangely disappear and new ones show up. I think the less-furry ones might have something to do with this, but I can't prove it yet...

Anyhow, so happy on your new family! I am watching over you and making sure to whisper "you need more bacon" in their ear!

Many licks to you from the big happy farm,
Finney

PS: My Mom has washed them well so I am sorry they aren't good and slobbery for you.





No comments: