Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Wallace meets new friends

Dick and I needed some groceries from Whole Foods so we stopped off on our way home from Blane's house. Wallace was with us, but (I assume) dogs aren't allowed in the store. While Dick shopped for groceries, I took Wallace out for a little walk on 24th Street in Noe Valley. There's a super cute store there called Just For Fun & Scribbledoodles where I've seen several dogs inside before, so I thought we'd go in there. It turns out that there were five dogs inside, all owned by store employees! They were all very sweet, and wanted to meet Wallace. The largest dog was Rex, a large, standard poodle. There were also three shelties and one small dog (I assume a terrier). Wallace enjoyed meeting them, and even got a treat from one of the owners/employees. They told us that they are there most of the time, and invited Wallace to come visit anytime! We'll be back!

It was a very busy and exciting day for Wallace. He was exhausted by the time we got home and needed a nap. :)

No comments: