Monday, October 13, 2014

More progress on my Twin Peaks Cavern Painting



I managed to squeeze in another painting session with Dean today before I go back to Seattle tomorrow. It was great to have a chance to work on my Twin Peaks Cavern painting twice while I was here on this visit.

Progress was made, and it's starting to take shape. I did a lot of work on the highlight colors - adding dimension to the piece. I did a lot of work on the guy at the cash register behind the bar. He was disappearing before as his colors blended in too much with the background. He's much more noticeable now. I also added more color and lights and darks to the floor. I started working a little more on the items in and around the bar, which is starting to add more life to the bar scene. :)

Deans thinks I'll be finished within one more session. I'm not sure when that will be, as I don't have any more scheduled trips to San Francisco yet. Looking forward to finishing this one up!

No comments: