Thursday, October 09, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

I think I post this photo every year, but it's such a good one.



Today is my 9th Wedding Anniversary with Dick and it is also my parent's 47th Wedding Anniversary!

I'm still in San Francisco (the Immediate Impact Walk starts tomorrow!) and Dick is back up in Bellevue. This will be our second anniversary in a row that we won't be able to be together. :(

Lucky for me, my parents came to San Francisco today to keep me company (and to help me with my yard work!) and we'll be going out to (a casual) dinner together tonight. Dick and I will celebrate in a couple of weeks when we're in New York on vacation. :)

Happy 47th Anniversary to my parents, who inspire me every day with the love that they have for each other, and that they give to so many.

Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary to my wonderful husband. I'll miss you even more today than I do any other day that we're apart. I love you, and thank you for this grand adventure that we are sharing together!

No comments: