Monday, January 20, 2014

Lululemon Outlet Store in Burlington, WA

My friend, Paula, had the day off today in observation of Martin Luther King's Birthday. We made a field trip to Burlington, WA (about an hour north of Bellevue) to go to the Lululemon Outlet. There are only a few of these around the country. I haven't been to this one in 2-3 years.

Happily, it didn't disappoint! These things are always hit and miss, but we came on a good day, and found quite a bit. I've been needing new workout clothes - it has been a while (over two years) since I've bought more than a pair of shorts there, and half of my workout clothes are in San Francisco. (justify, justify, justify...)


The Lululemon Burlington Outlet Store


inside the store

I left with several garments for myself, and a couple of items for Dick - all on sale, and some at really low prices (especially for Lululemon).


Score!

Deals of the Day:

Two halter-style tank tops (which are SUPER cute) for only $9/each.
I also got a pair of bright lime green capris pants (which Linda had in the Fall, and I've been coveting) for only $29.


My Uber-deals from the Lululemon Outlet store.

No comments: