Friday, August 02, 2013

My first zazzle.com greeting card order has arrived!

I just received my first order of greeting and note cards from my zazzle.com store (http://www.zazzle.com/trinachow*). I ordered several of the smaller 4" x 5.6" note cards, and a few of the 5 x 7" greeting cards.

I'm really impressed with the quality - both of the cardstock used to make the card (Printed on ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish) and of the quality of the image. I'm especially pleased that the colors of my paintings are correctly represented in the cards. This is often a problem when taking a digital photo of a painting, and having it printed. I'm also pleased that the images are placed exactly where they should be on the cards (I've had problems with part of the image being cropped by other vendors).

These cards are more expensive than other card vendors that I have tried, but I have to say that the quality makes the price worth it. Plus, I've noticed that zazzle.com is constantly offering sales for various products, so it seems you won't ever really have to pay full price if you're not in a hurry.

For example, I just saw that you can save 15% off any purchase through the end of the weekend if you put in the code: WKNDWARRIORS

If you're interested in buying any cards with my paintings on them, here is the link:
http://www.zazzle.com/trinachow*

And remember, this is a fundraiser for the Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk! 30% of your order will go towards my $10,000 fundraising goal!

Thank you!!


horizontal cards


vertical cards


No comments: