Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!


The beautiful anniversary card that Dick gave me this morning.

Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary.

This morning, Dick outdid himself - how does he keep doing that?!

He gave me a card (which in all the years we've been together is very unusual) with Ellie and Carl from "Up". It was very sentimental and sweet. "Up" was the first movie I ever cried during (I know, "heart of stone"), and it was during the 2-minute montage early on that showed Ellie and Carl's life together.

I got all teary when I read the card this morning.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. Thank you for making me so happy every day that we're together. I love the life that we share, and can't believe how it just keeps getting better and better every year. I love you with all my heart. xo

Happy Anniversary wishes to my Mom and Dad, too!
Today is their 45th Wedding Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!
Thank you for being such an important inspiration of what a long and happy marriage can be! :)

No comments: