Friday, April 27, 2012

"Rome" if you want to....

...Roam around the World!

WoooHooo!!

Dick and I are leaving tomorrow to Italy! We're both getting very excited. We've been planning this trip for a while, and have been wanting to go together for years.

We'll be going to Rome, Florence and Venice.

Dick has never been to Italy before. I've been to Florence and Venice, but never to Rome. (that was over 15 years ago, and, as I like to say, with the wrong person!)

We're staying at hotels that all claim to have WiFi in the rooms, so I'm hoping to be able to post photos and blogs while we're there.

In case you're wondering, our Gay Boyfriend will be staying at our home, and taking care of our kitty. It's nice to be able to go away knowing that your home is in good hands. :) (Thanks, Bro!)

We take off in the early afternoon tomorrow.

Guess I'd better start packing! :)

No comments: