Friday, March 23, 2012

10 Years of MINI in the US

This is a neat little ad campaign.

MINI is celebrating 10 years in the US. I got my MINI in January, 2004, which is over 8 years ago, so I guess I was somewhat of an early adopter.

I received this email from MINIUSA yesterday:



I clicked on the link to see their special "thank you" and found this:



Next, I zoomed in on the image as directed, and found my name! (towards the bottom right of the full image.)



I got a message on my Facebook wall this morning from my friend, Eddie (also a MINI owner) who found the image and tagged me in it. Fun!



Like i said, it's a neat campaign. I appreciate how they made the image using the names of more than 400,000 MINI owners to make this ad so personal. :)

PS: My Mom is a proud MINI, too! (she has a little purple MINI named Picabo!)

Here's her name on the list. (I circled two names, not knowing which one she is for sure. Her middle name is Anne (or, is it Ann?) but it's unlikely that she'd use her middle name. She's probably "Barbara C" but I thought it was kind of funny that she could possibly be the Barbara Anne.)

No comments: