Sunday, March 29, 2009

Half Baked

I've mentioned before that Dick and I order our pizza delivery from Amici's. They have really good salads, pizza and pastas.

We usually order a couple of salads (the chilled broccoli is our fave) and share a small pepperoni pizza.

Tonight, when I called to place our order, I remembered that they offer half-baked pizzas. For some reason, we never tried this before.

So, the salads and pizza came. We heated the oven to 475 and popped in the pizza while we ate our salads. The pizza only took 5 minutes to finish baking.

The pizza was fantastic! OMG. Best pizza delivery experience ever!
It's totally the way to go. The pizza is (obviously) fresh and piping hot out of the oven, and tastes so much better than when it's delivered fully cooked.

If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend!

No comments: